Meet Our Team
Knotresha F. Stewart, MD
Dr. Stewart attended the University of South Florida and St. Matthews University of Medicine in Grand Cayman. She completed her internal medicine residency training at Brookdale University Hospital in Brooklyn, New York.
Dr. Stewart chose primary care because “I care for my patients, not because it is a job, but because it is my mission and calling.” Creating a comfortable and compassionate atmosphere is what she continues to strive to provide.
Ehikioya Osemobor, MD
Dr Osemobor graduated from Howard University with magna cum laude in Washington, DC, and St. Matthews University School of Medicine in Grand Cayman. He completed his internal medicine residency training at Brookdale University Hospital in Brooklyn, New York.
Dr. Osemobor chose primary care practice because “I feel that the comprehensive and preventive care of the patient and their family is the gateway to the best healthcare”
Mission Vision and Values
Our mission is to promote the health of our patients by providing accessible, affordable, high-quality, comprehensive, and personalized health care services.
Our Vision and Values
- To provide the highest quality service to our patients with compassion, trust, and teamwork
- Encourage patient education, lifestyle modification, and prevention as a critical aspect to optimal long term health
- Treat all patients with integrity and respect, irrespective of economic status, race, gender, and religious affiliation.
- Create a comfortable and compassionate atmosphere where the relationship between the practice and patients is one partnership and has an open dialogue
- We focused on primary, preventative, and functional medicine. We believe that nutrition and fitness are the foundation for wellness
- Annual physical
- Sport physical
- DOT physical
- Woman health
- Preventive medicine
- Occupational medicine
- Geriatric medicine
- Adult medicine
- Smoking cessation
- Weight management
- Pre-employment physicals
- Same-Day Sick Visits
- Skin cancer screening
- Workers compensation