What is Lipotropic-PLUS Injections
Boosts Weight Loss, Energy and More!
Lipotropic injections offer an excellent tool to aid in weight loss while also improving energy. The unique combination of B vitamins and amino acids improve liver detoxification, break down and release stored fat, and enhance metabolism. They also can improve mood and mental clarity, liver and gallbladder function, as well as aid in the preservation of lean body tissue (muscle) and enhance the absorption of essential nutrients.
Lipotropic formulations include these essential B vitamins and amino acids:
- L-Carnitine – An amino acid required for the transport and breakdown of body fat for the generation of metabolic energy. When administered by injection, nutrients like L-carnitine can be completely absorbed by the body.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) – Assists in the catabolism of fats, carbohydrates, and proteins, as well as the sending of signals for DNA repair. Vitamin B3 helps to modulate anabolic reactions such as synthesis of cholesterol and fatty acids. It is also thought to increase the basal metabolic rate.
- Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) – Helps convert stored carbohydrates and other nutrients to glucose to maintain normal blood sugar levels and reduce cravings. Vitamin B6 can help with weight loss by having a stimulating effect on the thyroid. This can be especially helpful for hormone balance in women when water retention is an issue. It also helps maintain the health of the immune system.
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1) – Helps convert carbohydrates into energy. This helps with workouts and helps all cellular processes speed up to an efficient level. Vitamin B1 also helps with mental acuity.
- Hydroxocobalamin (Vitamin B12) – Helps with the conversion of food into energy, which makes it a great metabolic booster. B12 works by helping with the breakdown of fatty acids in the body, which helps with energy production. It also helps improve digestion and protein synthesis, which aid in muscle growth.
Lipotropic-PLUS offers the benefits of these additional fat-busting agents:
- Methionine – Acts as a lipotropic agent to assist in the breakdown of fats within the liver. Methionine helps to lower cholesterol, thereby preventing excess fat buildup in the liver and circulatory system. It also is helpful in preventing and relieving fatigue.
- Inositol – Promotes the health of cell structures and nerve synapses. It aids in the metabolism of fats, helps reduce cholesterol, and participates in the action of serotonin, a neurotransmitter known to control mood and appetite.
- Choline – Supports the liver in its processing and excretion of chemical waste products.
Benefits of Lipotropic Injections*:
In addition to seeing your weight go down, there are other benefits you can expect. Among these are:
- Improved Heart Health: Vitamins and minerals are going to help decrease bad cholesterol levels. Risk for heart disease will also decrease when you include diet and exercise to the regimen.
- Enhance mood: “Happy hormones” are released, meaning you are going to feel better/happier. Energy levels are stimulated, mental clarity is improved, you find it easier to remember things, and your nervous system will function more streamlined. All of these benefits will help in prevention of memory loss over time as well.
- Liver Health: One of the main benefits is that lipotropic will help take care of your liver. It keep it clean, helps in detox, and encourages proper flushing, for optimal liver health and functionality. Further, toxins and bile won’t build up, limiting your success with weight loss.
- Balance Hormones: If your hormones aren’t functioning properly, you can’t lose weight. So, this is a biggie in terms of balancing your system, and helping you realize the goals you set for losing weight.
- Improved Gut/Appetite Health: Lipotropics can help aid as a appetite suppressant. Basically, you won’t feel hungry as often as you used to. This improves your metabolism, weight loss goes up, and improves internal functionality in your immune system.
- Healthier Appearance: Longer and healthier nails, shinier hair, and improved visual appearance, all occur with Lipotropic injections. You can be whatever you want to be. But seriously, when you improve the overall health and your system, you will notice your body thanks you for such efforts.
- Improved Immune Health: Inositol is known to help reduce sickness frequency, and improve immune system health. Insomnia, depression, ADHD, and other ailments have been cured using this essential nutrient. These injections will help improve overall immune functionality, meaning you won’t get as sick, as often, as you used to.
- Arthritis cure?: With healthy growth, formation, and protection of cartilage and joints, you can avoid issues like arthritis as you get older. This is especially good news for those with a family history of it.
- Methionine Increase: It will also treat issues like: copper poison, Parkinson’s, allergies, anemia, and nuclear radiation poisoning. You are basically prone to all of these ailments.
- Increase Reaction Rates: Superior absorption of nutrients ultimately helps you with improved reaction times. So, you will think faster, move faster, and naturally feel better over time when using the injections for weight loss.
Keep in mind the results are enhanced by those using Lipotropic injections, in conjunction with diet and exercise. It is not a miracle solution or cure, but rather, enhances overall functionality, and improves immune system health.
It is also important to keep in mind that not every user is going to have the same exact benefits or reaction. Similar to the amount of weight you can expect to lose, every individual is different. So, the benefits for one person may not be the same as the next. Keep this in mind when reading this information, if you are contemplating using the injections to help you lose weight in the long run.
TOP 4 BENEFITS OF LIPOTROPIC INJECTIONS
What should I expect from Lipotropic Injections?
When you come in for your first consultation at River Valley Healthcare Associates, we’ll take the time to discuss your health and wellness goals and to determine the best lipotropic formula to help you meet them. As with any healthy weight management program, it’s important to be realistic about your results and to aim for long-term lifestyle changes that help you feel great and motivate you to continue making healthy choices.
Are there weekly Lipotropic shots?
Although everyone is different, as a general rule, we recommend coming in for weekly lipotropic shots.
Each week, you’ll receive an injection in your thigh, hip, upper arm, or buttocks (we’ll alternate in order to avoid scarring) to replenish the nutrients that optimize your liver’s fat-burning functions.
Lipotropic Injections Near Me: Why Choose River Valley Healthcare Associates?
River Valley Healthcare Associates (RVHA) is the leading Dublin, VA and Pulaski, Va Lipotropic Injections provider. Our aim is to help the New River Valley patients receive amazing results.
Looking for the Best Lipotropic Injections in the New River Valley area? Choose RVHA. As the premier Dublin VA Lipotropic Injections provider, River Valley Healthcare Associates we helped hundreds of men and women feel better and look slimmer with Lipotropic Injections.
Are Lipotropic shots really the solution for Weight Loss?
With a high dose of essential nutrients and vitamins, the shots will enable weight loss to occur. Basically, the nutrients are what the body uses to promote, fuel, and encourage weight loss, and burning body fat. Excess fat will be burned, rather than stored in the liver, so you don’t have to worry about liver failure, or metabolic concerns as you age.
Bile and fat which are trapped can lead to slowing down of the metabolism; you don’t want to have this occur in your system. Lipo-shots help promote healthy flow of bile, removal of fat, and eliminate these concerns in users. You might be thinking to yourself “this is the reason I store that layer of fat, and haven’t been able to lose it with diet and exercise alone. And yes, you are right!
Are there risks? What are the possible side effects?
There is no escaping the possibility of side effects with any supplement or weight loss aid. For that matter, even prescription medication has some form of side effects present. So, yes, there are going to be side effects with this, as with any other supplement you have ever taken in your life.
It is best to discuss use with your doctor prior to starting the tropic for injections to aid in weight loss. You want to know if there are complications with other medications you currently take, so you should consult with your doctor prior to starting use. Further, everyone is different. So, what might affect you in one way, is not going to affect the next person, and vice-versa. So, it is important to keep this in mind as well if you wish to use this as a weight loss aid.
Side effects are rare at the injection point. But they may occur. Many will have mild effects as well, so make sure to account for this prior to using the needles. Redness, swelling, or mild pain, are the major complained of issues; apart from this, you are not going to notice anything out of the ordinary at the injection site when using the needles. If these symptoms persist, you should speak to your doctor before you continue using them. In some cases, you might have to use an alternative shot, if one is giving you certain adverse reactions.
What else might happen? Other common risks/side effects which have been noted include:
- Hives, shortness of breath, and other allergic reactions in some patients.
- Nausea, heartburn, or other stomach conditions. If you have GI issues, consult with your doctor before you begin to use the injections.
- Headaches and light-headedness are sometimes reported.
If any of these are persistent, please contact us immediately. Otherwise, you shouldn’t be too concerned with issues or side effects using the injections, as they are safe, and are natural vitamins and minerals you are injecting into your body.
It is rare to experience side effects. Keep in mind it is a vitamin and mineral injection. Your body needs these sources. So, for most, you are not going to experience any of these issues, but if you do, consult with your doctor prior to continuing use.